17.11.08

So...
I have one exam left.
It is French.
I do not like French Exams. They are hard.
And difficult.
And have vocab I do not know.
I went to Busselton for the weekend. It was fun.
However, the Campbellator was there. It then became awkward, as she watched Meggy and I smeg around in the *indoor* *heated* pool like goons without brains.
And she kept saying "hello."
Did she not understand that I simply wanted to forget her existance? Or was she simply too strange to notice? I shall never know, as I do not plan to ask.
I ruined my favourite boots, too. Well, not ruined...hopefully a lick of polish...or maybe some paint...will fix them. They costed me a lot of the moolah too. Fair, it is not.
This summer I shall wash my ugg boots.
Fascinating, isn't it. I shall even post before and after pictures.
Then you shall all be excited, I bet.

No comments: