4.11.08

WELL HELLO!

Revenge is sweet. Especially revenge against MATHS FILES BRUHAHAHAH!!!
Lauren and myself just tore her maths file to little tiny pieces, took many photos and the but it all in a big plastic bag, took *more* photos, and now it's being stored under her desk, so that whenever she has an exam, we shall tear her files to shreds. I shall try to convince the Flossinator to come to unsere haus the weekend to *burn* my files ^^. You can come too. WAIT NO YOU CAN'T STAY AWAAAAAAAAY you big scary person!

I'll add photos when Lauren sends them to me. If she gets around to it. I'll sit on her until she does or something.
Lauren just came in to tell me she's put me on her blogroll. That's handy, maybe somebody'll actually read this then . I'll put her on my blogroll too. Do I have a blogroll? Hmmm. This requires investimigating. Later though....
While the Laurenator was in here, discussing blogrolls (which I haven't spelt correctly first time round yet), I put my hand up to fiddle with my earring and discovered.....*cue screaming fangirls* MY GLAND IS SWOLLENNNNN. Yeah bet you wanted to know that... but seriously, it's like I'm storing a marble in there. Other one's fine, but hmmm, a marbley gland. How completely odd and rather annoying.
I'm going to do something constructive now, like lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling.
Tallyho.

No comments: