15.3.09

'Tis Sunday.
What to do? I ask myself....
The logical thing seemed to be "Start my politics thingy"
So of course it happens to be the hardest thing I have ever done, and I'm so lost and confused it really isn't funny any more.
I don't really know where to start, either. I'm *trying* to read "On Liberty" by Mill, but MY GOD
I have to say, it's worse than Shakespeare mixed with Dickens in French.
And I like all three of those, but not at the same time.
17 days though, which is rather handy.
I really feel like skipping tomorrow's French Culture class, but I skipped it last week. And I made myself the rule that I can't skip twice in a row. Maybe I'll skip something on Tuesday.
I want to go to Midland Gate, but to be totally honest I think it'll have to wait until Saturday, and it's *so* busy then......
Politics...
Such a frustrating lecture, difficult, uncomprehensible....fascinating.
must remember to pick out a restaurant.
Restaurant. French word, technically meaning "restorant", which means an object/item/institution which restores one to their former state.
An expensive one too =)
I'm really not sure where to go, although I'm looking favourably at one in the city, because I don't much like driving at night.
Plus I have to be Not Driving by midnight. Which will continue until June ARGH.
But then it shall be All Good. I shall be on Greens and I shall be able to DRIIIIVE whenver I feel like it.
And there shall be no more "I must be gone by 11 30 to be home, le boo."
Le Boo. Where *did* I get that from??
And I have kaya in the fridge back in Brunei. I miss Brunei, and kaya.

I think my mind is wandering a bit.
I shall leave now, methinks.

Toodlepip, chaps and chappettes.

No comments: