4.6.09

People I should be allowed to Kill

Fucktards who drive with their headlights on high beam
Fucktards who drive with fog lights on. This is PERTH, people!
People who go to the library to study and spend the whole time talking
People who sit in the priority seats who aren't old or have kiddiewinkies
Those who save the pretty lingerie for "special"
Morons who haven't yet worked out a 2lane roundabout
People that think it's ok to take a bajillion items through the 10 item lane
Strange people who seem to think you give way to the left....
People who rag me about my height ALL the time-I can take a joke, but not when the joke never ends
The person who wrote "you shouldn't settle on one person at this age, One Night Stands are what life is about" on the Arts bathroom wall
People who "hate" dark chocolate but have never tried it
Oh yes, those who drive huge Navara's and the like but never actually use them for anything but to look cool
People who think I'm crazy for taking 3 languages-I don't comment on your degree, and anyway, when did I ask your opinion?
People who step on you, knock you down, then use you to help themselves up, leaving you still crushed in a heap on the train platform, without saying sorry.
Those who live, breathe, dream, eat and sleep Twilight.
Kids whose mothers make no attempt to control them, even when they're clearly annoying the shit out of other people
People who ask to borrow a tissue. Please, TAKE IT, don't give it back...
The person who said you can't get Centrelink if your parents don't pay tax.
Coppers who pull you over just to check your license, because you "don't look old enough"

Ok, my hate is on page and off brain =)

1 comment:

Rhett said...

My dear, We're so much alike^^
Also add... Damn. I don't have any juicy stupid things that you've done... Stupid men...