31.10.08

At this juncture, I'm again practicing the magnificent art of Procrastination. I *must* do History revision, yet...

TEE History 2005. Document Booklet and Question/Answer booklet. The Q/A book has a space for me to write my Student Number in. Apparently the markers aren't allowed to know our names, or the school we go to, or even if we're a girl or a boy. I'm pretty sure they can tell, though. I mean, girls (like me) like to use Tippex (unlike me) while boys don't just cross out the word, they want it *dead*. I should say here that I'm neither. I use eraseable fountain pen, so I just finish the paragraph, go back and erase the mistakes (with my swanky eraser pen) and then rewrite them. I feel the need to state that I always re-read my previous paragraph before starting the next, so that I know I'm still on track. Therefore the act of erasing and re-writing a few words takes a maximum of 20 seconds, that I'd otherwise spend staring out the window or swearing at myself as I realise that "YES! I should indeed have revised the Gair Affair... Why didn't I?"

Ergh. I have to do this Doc. Study *now* or somebody, read Lauren or Lana, will come in and distract me...or worse...Inuyasha will pop into my mind...and then it'll be BYEBYE study.

Toodles.

No comments: